top of page
Personal Tax Returns
John getting tax advice from our tax team

Personal Tax Returns

Do you need to complete a self assessment tax return - or think you might need to?

Maybe you are currently preparing your own tax return but struggling to find the time to do so - or to keep on top of ever-changing tax legislation. 

It is your responsibility to tell HMRC that you need to complete a tax return - we can help!

As well as sole traders and company directors, we prepare tax returns for:

  • Individuals with property rentals

  • High earners (did you know that if you earn £150,000 or more, you need to complete an annual tax return even if you pay tax under PAYE?)

  • Individuals who need to pay the High Income Child Benefit Charge (where child benefit is being claimed and one partner's income is over £50,000 a year) from 2024/25 this will be increased to £60,000 a year. 

  • Individuals who have sold assets at a gain and need to declare this to HMRC

  • Anyone else who has been advised that they need to complete an annual tax return


We can usually agree a fixed annual fee for your tax return work so you know upfront what the cost will be.

The penalties for not completing a tax return when required can be high.  If you are not already completing tax returns but think you should be, we are happy to review your tax position and advise you of any action required.

Prices start from £360 + VAT


Call 01892 311890 to speak to one of our colleagues and book an appointment or email

Advisory services start from £150 + VAT per hour

bottom of page